We welcome your child and family to our practice. We are committed to providing your child with the best possible care. In order to achieve this goal and focus on caring for your child, we need your assistance and understanding of our financial guidelines.
- Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered. This would include payment of deductibles and co-insurance. We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit. Any account that is overpaid will receive a prompt refund.
- For any patient that requires additional dental work, Dr. Erica will generate a treatment plan that will be reviewed with the patient and parent. Our treatment coordinator will then review the costs of this treatment, including an estimate of your dental insurance reimbursement and the payment arrangements for any estimated patient balance owed.
- We require a minimum of 24-hour notice to cancel an appointment. While we do not routinely charge for broken appointments, we do reserve the right to charge for an appointment which is canceled or broken without 24-hour notice.
- We ask that when an unaccompanied minor comes for an appointment, they bring with them any payment that is due. Also, please provide other adults who may bring your child to the office (such as grandparents or neighbors) with any payment that is due.
- In the situation of separated or divorced parents, the parent accompanying the child to our office is responsible for payment unless prior arrangements are made.
- Returned checks may be subject to an additional fee.
- Dental claims that are not paid 60 days after the date of service will become the patient’s responsibility unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Your clear understanding of our financial policy is important to our professional relationship. Please ask if you have any questions about our fees or financial policy.